Want to share your insights with our dedicated community? Here’s how to pitch your work for consideration and information on topics we cover and quality we expect from you.
Note: Please read this entire page before submitting any work.
Proficient Blogging gets scores of guest posting inquiries every month, so we decided it’s about time we create a page that is only dedicated to this topic.
We are always looking for brilliant contributors to join our ranks; writers who can provide fresh and useful perspectives to our community and bring something new to the table.
We love to publish write-ups that are actionable, introduce new ideas, and provide value to our readers.
You don’t have to be a published writer to get your work featured on our site. If you believe you have valuable insights to share with our readers on one or more topics we cover (keep reading to find out what we like to cover), you’re more than welcome.
Also, we don’t publish syndicated content or unoriginal work.
Why Write for Us?
Guest blogging is an amazing opportunity to share your thoughts with other people and grow your audience. It will help you develop credibility and build a reputation for yourself — both of which will open more doors for your business.
Here’re some great reasons you should write for us:
- Get your insights and ideas in front of thousands of readers.
- Become a part of our active, friendly community.
- Get more exposure for your business/company.
- Connect with other influential bloggers in your niche.
- Get a link to your business website.
Topics We Cover
Here’s a list of topics we usually cover (in no particular order):
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
Even if you think your write-up is not relevant to any of the above topics but can still provide value to our readership, feel free to send it anyway!
Here’re the quality guidelines you should read before submitting your write-ups:
- Your write-up should be around 800-1200 words.
- Make clear, compelling arguments supported by visuals, data, and statistics.
- Avoid beating about the bush; get straight the point you’re conveying.
- If you have a relationship with the company or business you mention in your write-up, let us know beforehand!
- You’re only allowed to post 1 link to your company’s website in the body of your writing.
How To Submit?
Submit your full draft in a Word/Google doc format, a brief bio, and links to three of your other write-ups to [email protected]
If you’d like to pitch an idea instead of a full draft, please send us a short summary of what your write-up would cover.